SFE Alpha MT5
This systems uses a selection of basic but strong rules for determine the setups with more odds of ‘price action’ style trading.
The EA has a big expectation of pips / trade, therefore can be profitable in any kind of broker or account.
Can be used with large accounts, because the trades are taken in the hours of more liquidity.
Any doubt or more information, you are invited you to join to the telegram group of the sfe users community.
Telegram Community Group: https://t.me/sfecommunity
The EA is very easy to setup, and can be used with the default parameters. Only the size of the orders must be checked.
The EA must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart. Use an EURUSD chart is recommended.
If the names of the symbols aren’t the common in your broker platform, update the names in the Symbol List parameter.
The EA is very lightweight in resources demand, and can be used with other EAs.
- Autolot. Balance percentage to consider. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (0-200.0).
- Autolot (mode 1). Percentage risk/trade. Risk assumed in each position
- Symbol List. The list of pairs to trade. You must use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected.
- Max. number of trades allowed
- Autolot (mode 2). Balance for each 0.01 Lots. Applies if value > 0 and Option 1 = 0
- Fixed Order Size (mode 3). Order size in lots. Applies if Option 1 = 0 and Option 2 = 0
- Autolot. Min. Virtual Balance. Balance used if is below this value
- Order Comment. Define the order comment. Special key word: #magic
- Test Full List (put 1 to test the symbols on the list at once) ONLY FOR MT5
- Test Fix Balance 10.000 (Put 1 for Fix the balance to10.000) the size of the orders will be calculated always with this fixed value