— DONE FOR PROFESSIONAL — I DID IT FOR MYSELF SO THERE ARE NOT MARKETING CLAIMS!!
WE SPENT NO TIME ON AESTHETICS BUT ONLY ON FUNCTIONALITY – OVER 3000 LINES CODE TO BUILD IT!
– AFTER MONTHS OF PERSONAL USE I PUT IT ON THE MARKET –
USUALLY PADS AND PANELS HAS TECHNICAL LIMITS TO WORK ON TESTER, SO FOR A COMPLETE COMPREHENSION OF ALL FUNCTIONS, PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO THAT IS A FULL AND COMPLETE TUTORIAL ON THAT PROFESSIONAL PAD.
SOON WE’LL DELIVER A FREE VERSION THAT YOU ALL CAN TEST IN LIVE TRADING, WE SUGGEST ON DEMO ACCOUNT, WHERE YOU CAN PLAY THE PAD LIVE.
IF YOU NEED TO TEST IT ON LIVE ACCOUNT SEND AND EMAIL TO
AND WE’LL SEND YOU A FREE 7-DAYS TRIAL VERSION
MAIN FEATURES AND DESCRIPTION
Professional Pad Panel is a complete and useful tool for both extensive traders as scalpers and more relaxed traders that has less frequent operation. It’s not only a tool that makes your trading more comfortable and quick, but a lot safer, because:
- You can set max loss in % or in account currency, so you can set it as a max loss per each chart and not make use of the common stop loss, or you can set it as a max loss for all trades you make on that chart, if you open multiple positions
- You can open multiple trades in one click; you can set pending orders directly on chart or filling the input from a dedicated open-close menu (see the video for a clear and complete overview)
- You can close all BUY orders or SELL orders on that instrument with one click
- You can reverse all orders with one click, so that all BUYs becomes SELLs and viceversa
- You can set SL and TP to multiple orders all at once
- One click to set SL or TP at break even and you can always see the average price with a line drawn on the chart, so if you have more trades, you can always see where is the average price
- Shows you the total lots per each side of the trades, so that leverage is always under control
- Shows you the average price for each side of the trades (you can see the average price line also on the chart)
- Info panel gives you also the daily performance and the max equity reached on the account
- If there are orders you don’t want the Pad manages, you can write the ticket numbers in the input, and the Pad won’t take care of them
- The system has 2 limits you can set: the max number of trades, and the max number of lots;you can set them on input; once you reach them a pop up comes out asking you if you really want to open more lots/trades than you set in input; that is to avoid over leveraging or to prevent errors and taking too large positions and high risks
- If your broker has limits in size per each trade and you need to open bigger sizes, you can set the number of trades you want to open, the lots per each trade, then press BUY or SELL as well as pending orders and you can overcome the broker limitations
- You can change directly on the INFO PANEL the max account % you want to risk on that chart; you set the % then press return on the keyboard and you will see the amount of money in account currency you’ll lose if the max loss % will be reached; this is not a so quick and immediate order closing function, because of pc/vps performance saving, but it is an important function as well because if you forget placing stop losses and the market goes against you, then you have a kind of parachute for account safeguard and it’s a strong help in case you are not so disciplined in respecting money management
- No martingale no grid
DRAG AND DROP AND PANEL SIZE ON THE CHART
- You can drag the Pad everywhere on the chart: simply left click on the Pad, (not on button of course) and release the left mouse button where you want to place it
- You can reduce the Pad size: you have 3 choices: normal size, as default, then with one click on the upper right corner and reduce it at the SL and TP BREAKEVEN buttons, then if you click again and you reduce it just under the pending menu button; you click again and you’ll see only the upper side where you can see the chart name and the time or the size you have open on that chart; you click again and you have the default size
- Pending Menu section can be opened or closed clicking on the button, so that you can left it open only if needed
- All colors and fonts can be customized